Tag You're It - Christmas Edition
I was tagged by Jr. Mint for a little get-to-know-you-better Christmas fun. I'm tagging Marissa (Love, Loyalty,Friendship ), Leah (Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication) and Tara (They Call me T). Have fun with it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper! I love to use ribbon!
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial... knowing me I'd start a fire with a real one lol
3. When do you put up the tree?
We put it up last weekend...though this is the first Christmas we've spent actually together so who knows what we'll make as a tradition.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Probably right after New Years....
5. Do you like eggnog?
yes! It's yummy
6. Favorite gift as a child?
sigh... I don't know... there were a lot
7. Hardest person to buy for?
def. my dad
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My daughter... everything amuses her lol
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
OMG I DO!!!! my grandmother gave it to me and I TOTALLY forgot I had it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Definitely mail, there is nothing personal about an email card
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
hmmm.... i've liked all the gifts I remember
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
After Thanksgiving and usually don't finish up until Christmas Eve
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
probably... but I suck at remembering gifts lol
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
grandma helen's sugar cookies!
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes, the clear white ones. I think there is something so classic and beautiful about white tree lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
My grown-up Christmas list by Amy Grant actually... that and White Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We will be staying her b/c Clint has to work
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
yes but I'm not going to
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
A star...though I grew up with an angel on the top
21. When do you open presents?
My family usually does one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas day. Who knows what we'll do this year.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Traffic is insane this time of year and the crowds SUCK!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red, silver and green
24. Favorite Christmas dinner?
Chinese lol yeah don't laugh
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
The Twilight series...but hubby REFUSES to get it for me lol
26. What was the first gift of Christmas?
Getting to spend it with my husband and daughter together FINALLY