Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

I don't know why... but Friday the 13th has never been a good day for me. This year was no exception only this year it was more hitting an emotional wall. It just seemed that everything that has been building up in my life finally fell over right on top of me. I cried and screamed and yelled and swore that I was going to go and yell at people responsible (only to realize that would inevitably make things worse. So after I talked to my wonderful friend Jess, I let it go. Then I opened my Bible and read Matthew 6:34

"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself.Each day has enough trouble of it's own."

And I immediately felt better. I was so busy worrying about the things that will happen in the upcoming tomorrows that I stopped giving my worries to the one person strong enough to handle them. He's answered so many of my prayers lately I feel guilty for not immediately thinking to stop and pray.

No comments: