Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The end of a long weekend...

Well Clint, Kierstyn and I had such a wonderful 4 day weekend. It was one of the most relaxing weekends we've had in a long time. Not to mention the weather was PERFECT!

Clint and I have decided to go on a date on Sat without the baby. Something we haven't done in awhile. We're going to our favorite steak house and then on to the rodeo! It's going to be so much fun!

Then a week from sat my friends Jess, Laura (along with Laura's hubby Chris) and I are going to see Twilight!!!! OOOO I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Obsessive about the books is an understatement when you're describing me. lol. I'd say that it was my little secret... but it's a well known fact that I have read the series... more than once... and each book takes me no more than a day to read. My husband is less than thrilled each time I pick up the series because it means he will see me but my mind will be somewhere else completely. I must say... it is the best addiction that I've ever had.

No comments: