Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life as I know it...

There have been both good and bad times in my life. Though, I am blessed in the fact that the good strongly out weigh the bad. I have never known serious hardship and have always had the love of an incredible family.

I have to say my life did truly take on new meaning this year when I became a wife and a mother.

My husband is the most wonderful man I know. He puts up with quite a bit from me... and has never once complained about it. He's understanding, kind, compassionate, and a true renaissance man. I swear there's nothing that man can't do. Though I do have a habit of testing his patience he really does try not to get irritated with me and I'll always love him for it.

Those of you who are parents will understand the pride and love that I discovered when my daughter was born. A love so strong that I can't even put it into words for there is no comparison. It's like life before Kierstyn didn't exist, I don't remember what life was like before her nor do I care to remember. She's the reason I get up in the morning and what keeps a smile on my face through days that I'd rather not care to remember. She's the happiest little girl I've ever seen... and once you meet her, you will inevitably fall in love with her. It's just how she is... her love is unconditional and freely given to anyone who comes in contact with her.

Life for me is exactly how I imagined it... it's perfection. I can't ask for anything more... because my life has everything I've ever dreamed of.

No comments: